Smartrackpro's vehicle route planning solution makes it easy to get from A to B.
As gas prices soar, businesses that dispatch vehicles to multiple stops or service calls in the course of the day have the potential of losing revenue by not optimizing the route that their vehicles follow.
ClearPath optimized routing is an easy-to-use feature in the Smartrackpro solution that takes all locations and stops in a vehicle's route and orders them to create the shortest route.
This means completing more jobs in one day, ultimately increasing service revenue and driver productivity while decreasing fuel costs.
- Simplify your routing process with one-click functionality
- Increase revenue by completing more jobs and adding additional stops during the day
- Save fuel and driver time by creating the most efficient route
- Edit and create jobs from the job scheduling calendar
- View a list of unassigned jobs for drag-and-drop scheduling
- See employee availability and job status changes in real time